Donate now – help keep us going
Do you get angry about violence against women and girls? Do you want to put a stop to practices such as Forced Marriage, “Honour” Based Violence and Female Genital Mutilation?
We provide practical help and support for Middle Eastern and Afghan women and girls living in the UK who are facing “Honour” Based Violence, Forced Marriage, Child Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation or Domestic Violence.
We also work to raise awareness of women’s rights in Middle Eastern and Afghan communities, give training and support to professionals to help them meet our clients’ needs and run campaigns to push for better laws, policies and resources to protect women’s rights.
While some of our projects are funded, we rely upon individual donors whose contributions help us to fund core costs, including rent and office expenses for a location where clients can visit us safely and for the printing of leaflets and other publicity materials.
Every penny counts
No matter how big or small your donation, every penny of it will be spent on improving the lives of women and girls.
- £5 would pay for a travel card enabling a woman in need to visit us at our office
- £10 would pay for training materials to teach 50 delegates about ‘honour’ based violence
- £20 would cover weekly costs for a volunteer to come in and support our work for 2 days a week
- £50 would fund venue hire and travel costs for a community workshop on women’s rights
- £100 would enable us to print an awareness raising leaflet on ‘honour’ based violence