Do you get angry about violence against women and girls? Do you want to put a stop to practices such as forced marriage, ‘honour’ based violence and female genital mutilation?
We provide practical help and support for Middle Eastern women and girls living in the UK who are facing forced marriage, ‘honour’ based violence, female genital mutilation or domestic violence.
We also work to raise awareness of women’s rights in Middle Eastern communities, give training and support to professionals to help them meet our clients’ needs and run advocacy campaigns to push for better laws and policies to protect women’s rights.
Every penny counts
No matter how big or small your donation every penny of it will be spent on improving the lives of women and girls.
- £5 would pay for a travel card enabling a woman in need to visit us at our office
- £10 would pay for training materials to teach 50 delegates about ‘honour’ based violence
- £20 would cover weekly costs for a volunteer to come in and support our work 2 days a week
- £50 would fund venue hire and travel costs for a community workshop on women’s rights
- £100 would enable us to print an awareness raising leaflet on ‘honour’ based violence