• feel lost in your current situation?
• feel worried about your future?
• feel trapped in your relationship?
• want to reflect on your past experiences
• want to explore how your past experiences affect you now?
• feel lonely and want someone to talk to?
Counselling can help you to cope.
What is counselling?
Counselling is a form of talking therapy where you can receive support and guidance to help you cope with a difficult situation or to make a change. Our counsellors provide one to one confidential therapy and adapt their approach to meet each individual’s needs.
People attend counselling for a variety of reasons which may include:
• Anxiety/ panic and stress
• Self harm
• Domestic violence
• Bereavement and loss
• Abuse (emotional, sexual and physical)
We offer counselling in Farsi, Kurdish and English. All our services are free of charge, although they are subject to a waiting list.
What to do next?
To register for our free counselling service, or to find out more, please call IKWRO on 02079 206460. You can also register through our online referral form.