- feel lost in your current situation?
- feel worried about your future?
- feel trapped in your relationship?
- want to reflect on your past experiences?
- want to explore how your past experiences affect you now?
- feel lonely and want someone to talk to?
Counselling can help you to cope.
What is counselling?
Counselling is a form of talking therapy where you can receive support and guidance to help you cope with a difficult situation or to make a change. Our counsellors provide one to one confidential therapy and adapt their approach to meet each individual’s needs.
People attend counselling for a variety of reasons which may include:
- Anxiety/ panic and stress
- Self harm
- Domestic violence
- Bereavement and loss
- Abuse (emotional, sexual and physical)
We offer counselling in Farsi, Kurdish, Arabic and English. All our services are free of charge, although they are subject to a waiting list.
What to do next?