Funding and Projects
We are extremely grateful to our many donors, large and small, whose support over the years has enabled us to help thousands of women and girls. If you are interested in becoming a financial supporter of IKWRO, please see our donate page.
Most of IKWRO’s funding comes from grant making bodies and private trusts. They have helped us to expand our work by funding the costs of specific projects, such as advice, training and campaigns. Our current funders include:
- The Big Lottery Fund (Advice for Life project)
- Comic Relief (The Training you Need project)
- The Esmee Fairbairn Foundation (I have rights campaign)
- The European Commission Daphne Programme III (Create Youth Net)
- The Henry Smith Charity (Advice and Outreach)
- The Home Office (Independent Domestic Violence Adviser post)
- London Councils (Ascent)
- Trust for London (Project Management)
- The Joseph Roundtree Charitable Trust (Project Management)
- The Tudor Trust (Advice and Outreach)
As well as our project funders, we have many individual donors whose contributions have enabled us to fund core costs such as rent for an office space where women can visit us safely and printing of leaflets and posters in different languages so that we can let women know what help we can offer.
If you would like to know more about how we spend our money please see our donate page.