IKWRO’s current lease is coming to an end on 1st June 2012, after which our building is going to be turned into a hotel. We have not been able to find a suitable place to move to and we are calling on all our friends and supporters to help us.
We are hoping to find a space in central London with the following features:
- 4 small, bright and comfortable one-to-one advice and counselling rooms big enough to put one small desk, two chairs and a filing cabinet.
- 1 separate room for the Director where a reasonable size desk, a meeting table for 6 people and 2 filing cabinets can fit.
- One open plan room or two large rooms for 8-10 desks.
- A waiting area for our clients preferably big enough to have a small play area
- A meeting/training room for 15 people
Ideally we are looking for a space of 1100 to 1500 square feet to be able to have all of the above but we would be willing to consider smaller spaces if need be. We could also go for a large open plan space if we are able to put in partitions in order to create smaller rooms.
The building must be secure and ideally it would have a reception with 24 hour security although if not, we could look at installing security measures ourselves too.
We know our needs are high but this is because our clients’ safety and well-being is our utmost priority. We do hope that you can help us to find a long term home in central London. If you know of any available spaces which might be suitable please contact Nezahat on 0207 920 6463.